We would like to inform you that for the company Vounatsos Achilles under the name Way2Fish and www.way2fish.gr online store based in Kallithea Athens Greece adress on str.Arapaki 103 17675 with VAT EL031900508 is major importance to protect the privacy of our customers.
For this reason we take the most appropriate measures continuously to protect these data both those who collect on our behalf and those that collect on behalf of others and always in the context of our obligations legal framework on the protection of personal data.
Also we would like to inform you that a basic condition for us and be binding towards you is that we do not keep personal information of minors and do not sell any product to minors unless there is written consent guardian-s.
- We use third party cookies that are necessary for the Google Analytics to have statistical analysis of access to the website. You can refuse the cookies of Google by visiting the url: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout. In most cases the third party cookies you can disable them and from your browser directly from third parties and communicate somehow with you.
Also, when we collect your personal information in the context of a transaction, we may extract some information about that transaction in a non-identifiable format and combine it with other non-identifiable information, e.g. data clickstream. This information is used and analyzed only at an aggregate level, in order to understand trends and patterns. This information is not reviewed at an individual level.
The purpose of processing personal data.
There are cases that we will not be able to take action e.g. sales order, deliveries if we have no specific personal data.
To proceed to execute your orders we will need:
1. Your name and your surname as reference point for the purpose of order processing retail documents,receipts, written and nominal guarantee into concrete products.
2. The address or the address of your business like a reference point location of delivery
3. The identification number in case invoicing.
4. The number of landline phone you like channel of communication concerning your orders.
5. Your mobile phone number as a channel of communication concerning your orders.
6. Your e-mail address (e-mail) for faster updates and status of your orders. (Order Schedule).
All above information is necessary for the smoothness of our cooperation but also for the prevention and safety of both parties.
Create user account through our website.
To have transaction and to put an order will need to give us your e-mail address and from you set passwords.
- If you choose to pay for your order with your credit card, make known that the entire transaction is done securely to the server of banks that we work with.
- We hereby inform you that we do not keep any item from your credit cards on file.
- If you choose the payment method with Paypal please note that your address details are forwarded to Paypal to confirm the correctness of the delivery address.
- By registering and with your consent we send direct messages through your e-mail.
- We will use them for sending informative material, SMS, the audiovisual material via Viber etc.
- In this case you will need to provide us with your e-mail address.
Create a member account.
You can buy from our online store with quick order method without creating an account.
If you create an account and on the basis of the above, you will be able:
- You don't need on subsequent orders to create a new account.
- Always have the history of our cooperation i.e. your orders.
- To see at any time the schedule-the progress of your orders.
- To correct or to delete your data permanently temporarily.
Lawful processing of personal data.
- When you put an order in us is required to proceed to the checkout.
- Required to have a personal contact with you before or after the sale.
- We collect your data to fulfill our contractual obligations to you, to prevent fraud by both parties resolve disputes.
- For security reasons on our website use information such as your IP address, the purpose of removing malicious actions that will harm us, we will retain the information of the location of your device to prevent irreparable damage and abuse on our page.
- We keep your personal data for tax purposes in accordance with the laws of the State.
- We keep your personal data to our company's ERP system which is certified GDPR from LIVECIS company and comply with all safety and security requirements.
- Keep your privacy after your consent to receive updates about our personalized products or not.
That we transmit your data.
- Only in companies with a partnerships with us.
- In companies that have partnered with us, for the processing of your orders such as transport companies-door to door delivery companies.
- To the Paypal in order to check the correctness of the delivery address.
- In these cases we remain responsible and for this reason special contracts with third parties for the purpose of compliance with the legal framework processing.
Data storage time.
- We keep your data as long as required in the contract between us.
- For marketing purposes, we will retain your data as your consent applies. You can revoke at any time.
- We Keep your data for as long as you keep your account and we have no request deletion.
What you like to do with your personal data.
If you create an account like user you can edit by menu GDPR tools:
- To update-edit your account data.
- To obtain the right to data portability.
- You have the right to request exclusion of data processing.
- You have permission to request a reference to file report . csv how we use your personal data.
- You have the right to request permanent deletion of data and your account.
- You have the right to request permanent deletion of the newsletters (e-mails-SMS-Viber)