Lure KZ BR200
The magic of handmade artificial bait in your hands changes the data in your fishing.
- The BR200 from the KZ Lures was constructed in the shape of a small barracuda in order to attract all the predators of the Mediterranean.
- The target of the lure is to attract big amberjacks ,bluefish ,qeenfish ,bonito, tuna, needlefish and the big barracuda since we all know their cannibalistic tendencies.
- The skeleton of BR200 has a 1.3mm through wire 316 grade stainless which is one of the most durable in the market to be able to withstand even the most persistent and powerful predators.
- The body of the artificial bait is made of liquid polyurethane. It has been balanced by adding back weight in order to have the best possible shot against wind, collapse in the water to enable us to work even in difficult weather conditions.
- Finally the 2 layers of epoxy varnish make it even stronger and more resistant to bites and hit.Its weight 35g , it is 200mm long with #2 KZ Stinger treble hooks.
- The technique of the bait has the same functions as all the top water lures. ”WTD” (fast or slow) ,the Skipping with strong jerks the tip of the rod and speed can be perfectly represent a small hunted barracuda that jumps and splash in water.
- Availability: In Stock
- Product Code:: KZ-BR200