Terms & Contitions
The company Vounatsos Achilleas-Way2fish has full ownership of the online store www.way2fish.gr. Company based in Greece and the physical store is in Kallithea Athens Greece .
The address is on 103 Arapaki street . Our VAT Number is EL031900508.
The visit-access and use of our website (e-shop) as well as the purchase of products from this is governed by the following rules.
Using our website either as a visitor or as a customer buying products from this you accepted these terms. If for some reason you do not agree to these terms then you may not use the website (e-shop).
You are also advised that we may need to change terms and conditions to be harmonized with the European-Greek legislation. In any case you will be informed. It is advisable before beginning a collaboration with us to hear about the terms and conditions of use of the e shop.
Terms and conditions of use of the e-shop.
1. Is likely to see changes in products, product groups, and this will be done because needed to catch up with the needs of the market and needs of our customers.
2. We cannot guarantee that the content of the e-shop will always be available. We may suspend for commercial and business the content of the products. In any case you will be informed.
3. Registered users are those that will create an account at e-shop, allow them to view and track their orders to move faster to complete the process, store multiple ship-to addresses, and many more. Account holders will usually need to choose a user ID and a password. But you should treat any information as confidential and not disclose it to any third party.
5. We are the owners and holders of the license to all intellectual property rights at the e-shop and the material published on it. All are protected by copyright laws. All these rights are reserved.
You must not use any part of the content of the e-shop for commercial purposes without having received permission to do so from us.
6. Where the e-shop contains links to other websites and resources provided by third parties, these links are provided for your information. Such links should not be construed to have our approval as to their content. More information can be obtained from the owners of those websites the links.
7. You can view and use the home page of the e-shop and you can do it in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of this view. In no case should create a link in such a way as to suggest any form of Association, approval or endorsement on our part, when there is no such reason.
You must not establish a link to our website on any website that doesn't belong.
We reserve the right to withdraw consent of use without warning.
8. If you are a consumer please note that we provide the services of e-shop only for home and private use. You agree not to use the e-shop for commercial or business purposes and we have no liability to you or the cooperating with you entrepreneurs for any loss of profit, loss, business interruption, or loss of business opportunity.
9. Any content you upload to the e-shop in specially designated areas, including your opinions about our products will be considered non-confidential and non-proprietary. You retain all ownership rights in your content, but you are required to give you a limited license to use. Save and copy this content but also to distribute making it available to third parties.
We also have the right to disclose your identity to any third party who is claiming that any content posted or uploaded by you to the e-shop, is an infringement of intellectual property or the right of.
We have the right to remove any posting that you make in the e-shop, if in our opinion, your post does not comply with our content standards.
10. You are responsible for configuring your computer, your mobile phone or your tablet and the computer programs or the tablet and mobile phones for all platforms for access to the e-shop. You will also need to use your own anti-virus software.
You must not abuse the e-shop by entering in your knowledge of viruses, trojans, or any other material which is malicious or technologically harmful. You must not attempt to gain unauthorized access to our website, the server on which the e-shop is stored or any server, computer or database connected to the e-shop.
In such a case concerning a criminal offence will be reported the malicious action on Greek authorities Prosecuting Cybercrime that are responsible for these offences and we will work with those authorities by disclosing your identity to them. In the event of such a breach, your right to use our site will cease immediately.
Terms and conditions of purchasing products from our e-shop.
Please read carefully the following terms relating to the potential buying products through the e-shop.
1. By placing an order in the e-shop creates a contract between us which shall enter into force for the sale of products when we will accept your order.
2. When you place an order in the e-shop we will confirm your order by sending you an email message to the email address that you gave us. We bear no responsibility for the information in the event that the e-mail is incorrect, non-clear or nonexistent.
3. Please note that the order confirmation does not constitute acceptance of your order from our side. We'll give you an order number, and we will direct you to watch the monitor when accepted , via your account.
4. In the event that we are unable to accept your order, we will let you know this can happen because a product is not available, for reasons which don't respect us but to us because the design because a product did not meet the original specifications or delivery dates from our suppliers.